The new year has arrived! After bidding an (extremely) joyous farewell to 2020, we have finally welcomed 2021 with both open arms and a large cup of hope.
Historically denoted as a time of growth and change, springtime is once again skipping towards us. After a year full of zoom calls, shirt/pyjama combinations and buckets full of spare time, we’ve become the kings and queens of handling change. And thanks to these adjustments we couldn’t be anymore prepared for springtime to grace us again with its uplifting presence.
2020 was a year of adjustment itself but most of all, a year of gratitude. It gave us a moment to pause and appreciate those around us within our very own four walls. The loyal home proved to be the true hero within this story, fulfilling its role as a safe space during the most uncertain times. So we think here at Bloomsbury, it is time for us to give something back to both you and your home. Our mission, to reawaken your home this springtime with the freshest most exquisite homewares. Afterall, you deserve it.
Now, let’s see how we can add that airy, springtime newness to your home all year round with a little help from our top eleven Bloomsbury products (that are absolutely perfect for a spring refresh, if we do say so ourselves!).
1. Firstly we have The Hope Basket in Wild Blue. Woven with an artful eye this mesmerizingly abstract basket awakens any interior with its bold palette. 100% sustainable and incredibly stylish, this basket is a delightful accessory. Store keys, stationary, hang it on the wall, the list goes on and on!
2. Why not soak up the spring sun with a crisp salad and a chilled beverage poured from our Crystal Hobnail Jug in Cyan. Washed in an oceanic glaze, this glimmering jug is a true statement of the season and also happens to be right on trend with the Pantone’s colour of the year. Begin your springtime at ease by reclining back and listening to the charming chime of ice cubes (ahhh!). Now that’s what we call a Bloomsbury springtime.
3. As the seasons begin to change, so do the trends and styles. So why not keep your wardrobe up to date with The Iona Wool and Silk Scarf in Natural. Made from a gentle blend of wool and silk, this gorgeous lightweight, checked scarf is the perfect, effortless addition to your transitional wardrobe.
4. Why not decorate your living room with an infusion of colour using our captivating Charleston Cushions? Made from a fascinating, versatile fabric consisting of a parallel group of contrasting strokes, these refreshing cushions divulge a sense of luxurious art deco within any seating area inside and out.
5. Why not get creative this spring and make a selection of truly scrumptious breakfast bowls within our exquisite Edo Brunch Bowl. Handmade and glazed in a tantalising turquoise wash, this bespoke bowl transfers a breath of fresh air to any table setting.
6. Are salads more your springtime dish? Then look no further, as our Edo Salad Bowl is the perfect place to display all your zesty dishes and superfood salads. Washed in a charming cyan palette, this angelic bowl ensures to awaken your table.
7. As the seasons are changing it can still be quite nippy at nighttime, so why not snuggle up on the sofa in our silky soft Isle Merino Lambswool Blanket? Made from 100% Merino Lambswool, this beautiful throw is both tremendously warm and snug but is also sustainable! Embellished with a decorative chequered pattern, this delightful blanket transports a cosy touch of the countryside straight to your home.
8. If you love authentic handmade pottery just as much as we do then you will adore our Artisan Potter’s Pearl Bowl. This bowl is the queen of contrast, as her sensational swirls blend effortlessly from azure to cool white. A treat for the eyes, this enchanting dish is perfect for serving a range of your finest cooking creations.
And in a truly traditional manner, we have savoured the best till last…
9. Decorated with a collaboration of twisting turquoise swirls, our Edo Peony Dinner Plate makes a striking piece of tableware. Conveying the relaxed nature of a calmed sea, this abstract scene is finally framed by a blush perimeter. A ceramic triumph, this plate guarantees to enhance all of your springtime dishes.
10. Why not display a beautiful array of blooms within our glorious Grove Vase? A truly captivating ceramic vase, minimal and washed in a stylish shade of ash, this vase corresponds with a wide variety of interior designs.
11. And last but not least! Add a splash of colour to both the indoors and the outdoors with our wonderful Worton Rug. Decorated with a sunset-inspired palette, this abstract rug is the perfect furnishing to welcome in the springtime.
So, there it is! Our top eleven products that we believe will leave your home feeling revived and revitalised, ready for the springtime.
If you loved our springtime favourites then why not check out the rest of our Bloomsbury collection? (Go on spoil yourself, we won’t tell anyone!).