Deliveries & Returns
Last postage date for delivery in time for Christmas: Monday 21st December (orders must be placed before 2pm).
Items in stock are usually delivered within 2-3 working days, Monday to Saturday, 7.30am – 6pm.
The couriers we use for standard deliveries is Royal Mail, charged at a flat rate of £5.95
Next Day Delivery
Last postage date for delivery in time for Christmas: Tuesday 22nd December (orders must be placed before 2pm).
Our courier delivers next day (when you place your order by 2pm, Monday to Friday) between 7.30am – 6pm.
Once your item has left our warehouse, we’ll send you an email with tracking information.
We use a variety of carriers.
Next day delivery is charged at a flat rate of £8.99.
All orders over £75 are delivered free-of-charge via standard delivery with the option to upgrade to next day delivery for £8.99. Simply select the option you prefer at checkout. Exceptions apply to some large items.
Help With My Delivery
Returns & Refunds
Please visit our Returns Portal to return any items.
You can return or exchange unwanted items up to 14 days after purchase, simply use the returns label enclosed with your delivery. Items must:
- Be unused and in their original condition (including all labels and tags intact)
- Have proof of purchase such as receipt or delivery note
For returns, we’ll process your refund once the item has been received by our warehouse. It can take up to 14 days for the refund to appear in your bank account, but we’ll keep you informed at each stage of our process.
If you paid by credit or debit card, we’ll refund the same card originally used to place and pay for the order.
Returning a faulty item
If your product develops a fault within 30 days of purchase, please return with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Please disable any security features and remove your personal data.
After 30 days, we’ll repair or replace the product in accordance with the terms of the Consumer Rights Act 2015.
Terms & Conditions of our Refund Policy
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it.
By original condition we mean:
- you’ve kept all original packaging and labels in good condition and the product can be resold at full price
- you haven’t used the product
Unless faulty, this must be within 14 days of purchase
- Ordinarily if you have your receipt or order confirmation we’ll refund the original method you’ve used to purchase. For Gift Cards, we’ll refund to online credit.
- We’re unable to refund or exchange products made to your own specifications or personalised for you, unless faulty.
- See below for the full list of products that can’t be returned
- Please note that if you return products which are outside our returns policy or if you don’t have proof of purchase, we’re unable to process a refund, so please keep your receipt or order confirmation.
- This does not affect your statutory rights
Items That Cannot Be Returned
The following products won’t be eligible for exchange or refund (unless faulty or not as described):
- Products you received over 14 days ago
- Products that have been opened or unsealed (other than where necessary to inspect)
- Products without original packaging or labels
- Products or packaging in poor condition
- Gift Cards
- Perishable goods that contain food products or which have an expiry date
- Live plants and trees
- Where a product has been personalised for you, or made to your specific measurements
- Products that cannot be returned for hygiene reasons:
- Beauty products
Please note that if you return products which are outside our returns policy or if you don’t have proof of purchase, we’re unable to process a refund, so please keep your receipt or order confirmation.