Romantic Country Garden
Location: South Oxfordshire
Size: 2 acres
Soil: Sandy Loam
Our garden maintenance team of horticulturalists tend to classically, romantic Oxfordshire country gardens across the county and in this well-established garden, they care for mature trees and shrubs with special meanings, a path of history for the couple who planted them many years ago. Our gardeners tend to naturalistically planted, woodland and orchard areas, ensuring that they continue to create a haven for wildlife. Soft fruit and vegetables beds bask in the sunlit walled garden.
- Digging, weeding and edging herbaceous borders
- Pruning old established shrubs including a rose garden
- Pruning and training climbing roses
- Rejuvenating planted beds
- Dividing perennials and plant propagation in nursery beds
- Preparing beds and planting new shrubs
- Soft fruit pruning and care
- Greenhouse care and soil preparation
You can explore some of the other Oxfordshire gardens we care for here.